Art + Craft Vendors Info.
Below is information and submission requirements for becoming a vendor at Ohiolina.
- Must be hand-made (resellers not allowed)
- Exhibit an understanding of the culture of Ohio to North Carolina culture in art
Our focus is to create a clean, safe, family-friendly experience for attendees. Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Provide a quality, efficient service or product
- Be courteous and professional
- Maintain a safe and clean space
- Market vendors are prohibited from serving alcoholic beverages
- We reserve the right to revoke your space at any time if any of the above conditions of conduct are violated
Terms of Space Agreement
- Space: We will reserve space for a 10 x 10 ft. canopy, as well as any agreed upon electrical/water arrangements for each vendor selected to participate. Other materials or supplies must be provided by the vendor. You must bring your own canopy, chairs and tables.
- Setup: Vendor check-in is Fri. 9/15 at 2pm. Ohiolina is a two-day event. Doors are open from 5pm-10pm on Fri. 9/15, and noon–8pm on Sat. 9/16
- Break down: Vendors may not begin breaking down booths until the conclusion of the event—Sat. 9/16 at 8 pm—to avoid injury or accidents. Booths cannot be broken down until attendees have left the premises.
- Cancellation: If a participating vendor wishes to cancel, a minimum of one weeks’ notice is required to allow time to fill the spot from the waitlist. If the city cancels the event due to weather or other unforeseeable events, the city will notify vendors by using the primary contact number provided..
- $50 fee to participate